Landport Bottom Management Committee
This committee oversees Landport Bottom and the high level of interest and practical involvement from within the community. This committee has eight members.
• To conserve and enhance Landport Bottom as an important feature of the local landscape
• To increase biodiversity by appropriate habitat management
• To protect and conserve the Scheduled Ancient Monuments; Registered Battlefield site, and other important historical features.
• To promote quiet, informal enjoyment of Landport Bottom by the general public.
• To involve the local community in the development and management of the site
• To increase the understanding and awareness of the importance of the site, amongst local people and visitors.
• To manage the site with the Health and Safety of the visitors, staff and volunteers as a high priority.
• To manage stock with the highest welfare standards.
• To maintain current fixed assets to high standards.
Agendas and Minutes
Please note: this page is undergoing maintenance. Some documents are currently missing documents and will be restored shortly.