Below is a summary of budgeted service expenditure.
- Download the budget summary for 2020 to 2021
- Download the budget summary for 2021 to 2022
- Download the budget summary for 2022 to 2023
Full details of this year’s budget, as well as a report highlighting the most important information is included on the agenda and minutes for the Full Council meeting that took place on 20 January 2022. This information is complex and may require background information and interpretation. We are very happy to receive any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We also publish our annual accounts with full reports from our independent auditor and our statutory annual return. Our year runs from 1 April to 31 March and these accounts are usually published in June each year.
Significant deviations from the budget are reported to council at the earliest opportunity. These will feature in published reports on the agenda which can be found on our meeting agendas and minutes page.
Throughout the year our internal Audit and Governance Panel, which reports to council, carries out routine scrutiny and comparisons of the actual performance to our budget estimates, as well as a number of statutory tasks to check for:
- appropriate management of value and risk
- due diligence in day-to-day operations
- the proper observance of internal control systems and processes.