Landport Bottom Management Committee
The Landport Bottom Management Committee oversees the management of Landport Bottom and the high level of interest and practical involvement from within the community. This committee has eight members.
• To conserve and enhance Landport Bottom as an important feature of the local landscape
• To increase biodiversity by appropriate habitat management
• To protect and conserve the Scheduled Ancient Monuments; Registered Battlefield site, and other important historical features.
• To promote quiet, informal enjoyment of Landport Bottom by the general public.
• To involve the local community in the development and management of the site
• To increase the understanding and awareness of the importance of the site, amongst local people and visitors.
• To manage the site with the Health and Safety of the visitors, staff and volunteers as a high priority.
• To manage stock with the highest welfare standards.
• To maintain current fixed assets to high standards.
Agendas and Minutes
Please note: this page is undergoing maintenance. Some documents are currently missing and will be restored shortly. If you need a specific document in the meantime, please contact us.